Re: Network Encryption Now FREE or so I have been told.

  • From: April Sims <aprilcsims@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Michael Schmitt <mschmitt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:27:38 -0500

No reference to RAC in the following licensing document...for 11gR2
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/license.112/e10594.pdf
Strong
authentication services (Kerberos, PKI,
and RADIUS) and network encryption (native
network encryption and SSL/TLS) are no longer part of Oracle Advanced
Security and
are available in all licensed editions of all supported releases of the
Oracle database.

https://www.packtpub.com/oracle-11g-database-implementations-guide/book
OCP 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g DBA
Southern Utah University