RE: Need to relocate, but to where?

  • From: Martin Brown <martinfbrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chrisdavid.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <wpuziewicz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:46:06 -0400

Texas (especially Austin area) has the lowest unemployment rate. If you want to
work for Oracle, Austin might be worth a look.

From: ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: wpuziewicz@xxxxxxxxx
CC: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 10:10:34 -0500
Subject: RE: Need to relocate, but to where?

You could try CareerBuilder.Com and do a national search for oracle dba and see
which areas seems to have the most by state.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/Jobseeker/Jobs/JobResults.aspx?IPath=QH&ch=&rs=&_ctl0%3A_ctl2%3AucQuickBar%3As_rawwords=Oracle+dba&_ctl0%3A_ctl2%3AucQuickBar%3As_freeloc=USA&_ctl0%3A_ctl2%3AucQuickBar%3As_jobtypes=ALL&qsbButton=Find+Jobs

Looks like California has 64, Illinois 44, Florida 35 etc etc

Or if you search for “Oracle DBA” (in quotes):
California 36, Illinois 24, Florida 22 etc etc

You may have to play with the search terms to get what you desire.

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205
Office: 615-517-3355
Cell: 615-663-1673
Email: chris.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing
the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the
information on any medium.