Re: Need to get certified at Oracle Apps R12

  • From: "Martin Bach" <development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mostafa Eletriby" <m_etrib@xxxxxxxxx>,ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,oracle-tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 10:36:33 +0000

Well after pointing my web browser to the pass4sure website I did find prices
next to the exams. I suggest you might want to purchase the training material,
or did you ask the list to provide a pirate copy? No, you wouldn't have done
that, I'm sure I misread your email.

Martin Bach

Oracle Certified Master 10g
http://martincarstenbach.wordpress.com