RE: Need some ideas, WIN vs. LINUX... Same process on Win takes much less temp space than on Linux

  • From: "Crisler, Jon" <Jon.Crisler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 15:16:22 -0400

Possibly compare pga_aggregate_target, but that would not explain the
vast difference.  If the difference were in megabytes (rather than
gigabytes) this would be the first place I would look.

Another possibility is that statistics are stale one or both machines,
so execution plans are not the same ?