Need a replacement for SQLab

  • From: "Smith, Ron L." <rlsmith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 09:54:35 -0600

We have been using Quest's SQLab product for minor SQL tuning a
debugging.  The tool is great, but it no longer works because we are
upgrading to 9i.  The product has been bundled with other products
making it too expensive.  Can anyone recommend a similar tool? =20

Thanks!
Ron Smith

Important Notice!!
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, any use, =
distribution or copying of the message is prohibited.
Please let me know immediately by return e-mail if you have received =
this message by mistake, then delete the e-mail message.
Thank you.