Need Oracle DOS Versions 4, 5, and 6

  • From: "theguru" <theguru00@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 14:31:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all. A few years back I mistakenly misplaced/tossed out my pc
versions of the Oracle database software. Specifically, I'm looking
for DOS Versions 4, 5, and 6. For "6", I still have all the tools diskettes
except for the actual "database" disks. If someone out there still have them
and would not mind emailing them to me <excite.com>, it would be appreciated. I
tried ebay but no luck so far. This is strictly for personal use and yes, I do
know what century it is and I also know vesion 10g is out. Btw, I do have a
dual 3.5/5.25 floppy :-) Thanks, Mike.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com