Re: NO Oracle Support

  • From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: howard.latham@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 07:58:18 -0500

dont update the SR. call Oracle Support. Ask for the non-technical support
line (if you go to the technical support line you will just get the voice
mail of the person assigned to you) and file a complaint. tell them you want
it escalated to a manager.

that seems to be the only way to get a response sometimes.

I think they had lay offs. It would explain the drop in service in the last
1-1.5 years.