RE: NEOOUG Seminar May 16/17

  • From: "Stephens, Chris" <Chris.Stephens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "rgravens@xxxxxxxxx" <rgravens@xxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l-freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 11:06:23 -0500

I wish small conferences like this were advertised to a wider audience much
farther in advance.  There is often a relatively small amount of money left
over in my group's training budget that goes unused every year.   Last year,
the Michigan Oaktable conferece was incredibly affordable and well advertised
on this list.  I had no problems getting the funding for that and had a great
experience at the conference and in Ann Arbhor.

Just say'n.