Re: My Support

  • From: Adric Norris <spikey.mcmarbles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:42:03 -0500

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 08:36, Martin Brown <martinfbrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>  On a related note, why is there a "remember me" button and I'm required to
> enter my email/password values each time I log in? Am I doing something
> unexpected or is this another bug?

On another related note, I hate the way it prevents Firefox (and probably
other browsers) from remembering the login information.  Not sure when this
actually occurred... I didn't realize it was broken until I had to update
the saved credentials due to the SSO change. :(  It took awhile to figure
out how to get it working again.

--
"I'm too sexy for my code." - Awk Sed Fred.