RE: My Support

  • From: <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Thomas.LaPorte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 08:22:21 -0400

I have the same experience with windows.   You are logged in and
updating an SR and you believe all is well.  The next step is to upload
a file and if it is a large file it can take awhile.   So you don't get
the not logged in message until the very end of the upload.... making
sure you do the upload at least twice.   Perhaps the warning could come
at the beginning?   Or better yet, if you can update an SR, then perhaps
you can assume you are indeed logged in.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
904 727-2546