My Oracle Support now supports IE8

  • From: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L Freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:53:35 -0700

I'm just as frustrated as the rest of you with this migration, but I do have
one bit of good news to report - it looks like IF you are able to get into the
new MOS site, it does support IE8 now.

I confirmed this by logging in myself through IE8 and verifying that I can see
the Knowledge Base articles and SR history now (they were just blank pages in
IE8 before for those of you not familiar with the problem), and I also verified
it on the FAQ (MOS 747242.5), which now specifically states that IE8.x is
supported.

Regards,
Brandon