Re: Multiple (SYSADM) Schemas in a Peoplesoft Database

  • From: Karl Arao <karlarao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hkchital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 00:05:34 +0800

My client also thought of this idea, and tested it. They reverted to the 1
sysadm schema - 1 database model because of some security issues. I can't
remember the details :)

They're using PeopleSoft as a service, hosting different companies payroll
and related services.

And from the performance standpoint, single cache...more users...more
workload...then at some point you will be hitting some
concurrency/coherency/contention issues.

- Karl Arao
http://karlarao.wordpress.com