Re: Moving to RAC`

  • From: Ram Raman <veeeraman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 13:30:34 -0600

Business has decided to go to RAC for their own reason. We are trying to
find out if the possible impact for the database (and hence the business)

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 11:51 PM, Mladen Gogala <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--

You can become a doctor and then websearch for solutions; You cannot
websearch and become a doctor