RE: Moving a 250gig database from SUN to HPUX

  • From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 13:40:49 -0700 (PDT)

Stephen,

This won't work across different OS's... at least I don't think it will
work across different OS's. It's been a long day, going to be longer
still and I'll have to be at work tomorrow before 6AM so my brain may
not be firing on all cylinders at the moment.

This works perfectly when you are copying from one server to another
with the same OS however. :)

Rachel

Oh and they are repeating the finale of Angel tonight at 8PM EDT if
that will help -- you can tape it and catch the last line