Re: Moveing to Linux for Windows - Choose Oracle Linux?

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stephan.uzzell@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 13:15:05 -0600

I like OEL, though in my experience RHEL is a little more common. In my
opinion, one is as good as the other, and OEL does have the advantage of
being an Oracle product, and support is fairly cheap.

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 1:01 PM, Stephan Uzzell <stephan.uzzell@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Don’t forget the one-set-of-people-to-yell-at factor J

[image: Oracle | Micros] <http://www.oracle.com/>

*Stephan Uzzell* | Senior Database Administrator | HGBU Cloud Operations

Mobile: +1 <http://+1%20410.227.6732> 410.227.6732

Oracle Hospitality

Swarthmore, PA | US

[image: cid:image002.gif@01CFDD84.DCD06460]
<http://www.oracle.com/commitment>

Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect
the environment