Re: More than 2 ASM Diskgroups in a RAC Enviornment with 2 Databases

  • From: "K Gopalakrishnan" <kaygopal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: naqimirza@xxxxxxxxx, "Oracle-l List" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 08:12:52 -0800

Naqi,

Which document you are talking about? We never say 'no more than 2
disk groups per cluster'.

Btw your initial plan seems perfect.

-Gopal

On 3/7/07, Naqi Mirza <naqimirza@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I see a similar question to this has already been posted, but just wondering
if anyone's actually had to configure something like this before.

Author: Oracle Database 10g RAC Handbook, Oracle Press 2006
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/007146509X/