Re: More Support woes!

  • From: Howard Latham <howard.latham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Yong Huang <yong321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 20:57:55 +0000

I just had a license problem with REDHAT. Guess what?! they made me run
loads of system scans and even said It cant be a priority one - How can a
production box be wiped? Well it was (long story) and seems like Redhat
have learned from Oracle Sadly!  Hello Doctor I think I have an ingrowing
toenail "right Mr DBA I'm going to send you for am Xray, MRI Scan HIV test
and a month in a Cold lab. Bring the results back and  we will sort it. "

--
Howard A. Latham