Re: More Support woes!

  • From: Justin Mungal <justin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Howard Latham <howard.latham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 05:31:26 -0600

My take on Support is, "Your mileage may vary." I've had many properly
handled SRs and worked with some very smart support people, but on the flip
side I've also had cases exactly like yours. My only advice is, if it's
being poorly handled, call in and escalate it. Hopefully you haven't done
that already!