Re: Monitoring SQL Developer Usage

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jeff Smith <jeff.d.smith@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 19:58:07 +0100

There's no way to do this. You *can* of course monitor which db someone
logs into with a client claiming to be SQL*Developer from a workstation
claiming to be X in ways already described. I bet that isn't what you want
though. I expect you want assurance about access to appropriate systems in
appropriate ways. That's a different problem.