Re: Mobile administration tools

  • From: Bryan Wells <bunjibry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wbfergus@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 08:22:24 -0700

all...

we are 24x7 as well.  our ball and chain revolvs around the corporate
communictation structure via BlackBerry (aaaaahhhhh!).  we have our
monitoring email alerts with priority status to our blackberry, thus
allowing sufficient time to respond to these vs. ignoring them while
sitting in the hot-tub soaking a few beers (okay im awake now)

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 06:17:55 -0700, William B Ferguson
<wbfergus@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Not sure about earlier versions, but 10g has the EM2GO, an Enterprise
> Manager designed for PDA's.
>
> I haven't tried it personally, since I don't have cellular capabilities =
> on
> my PDA, and while I'm here in the office where my bluetooth works, I'm
> already at a computer.

> Bill Ferguson
> U.S. Geological Survey - Minerals Information Team
> PO Box 25046, MS-750
> Denver, Colorado 80225
> Voice (303)236-8747 ext. 321 Fax (303)236-4208
>
> ~ Think on a grand scale, start to implement on a small scale ~

Bryan S Wells - DBA Newbie
bunjibry@xxxxxxxxx