Migrate Advanced Replication from 9i to 11gR2

  • From: Uwe Küchler <uwe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 13:37:39 +0100 (CET)

Dear fellow oracle-l'ers,

has anyone here already migrated a 9i environment that makes use of
Advanced Replication to 11gR2?
I've searched the archives here and on MOS and found no pointers to
pitfalls, challenges, bugs or howtos so far. Which I find quite
suspicious.

It *seems* as if Oracle focussed on Streams (some MOS notes say so) and
left the good old Advanced Replication feature as it is. But I'd rather
had that confirmed or some upgrade experience shared from you folks.

Cheers,
Uwe