Re: Microsoft Windows, will rule in the next 8 years in the market

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 19:50:04 +0000

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:19:34 -0400, Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco
<juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi list, I was reading and article, some "investigation" says windows
> will be the operating system of the future. The person who writes this
> article don't loves microsoft window anyway, but money does miracles.

Juan,

This FUD has been circulating since Bill posed for the
beefcake shots in Beat.

It wasn't true then, it aint true now.

As long as their are folks that can think for themselves
and see thru marketing hype, there will be people implementing
non-MS Operating  Systems.

Try spending some time writing utilities using only MS
command line tools, and it becomes obvious that MS
will never eliminate the competition.

MS does not now, nor has it ever, innovated.

MS knows PR, marketing and spin.  There are fortunately
people that are immune to this.

--
Jared Still