Re: Microsoft Windows, will rule in the next 8 years in the market

  • From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:47:08 -0400

Really  thanks Niall Very interesting information

When I say is up to 30% faster is because I read some month ago a
study comparying windows and linux, and I suppose this is the reason
Oracle suggest to use Linux

But what you tell me helps me a lot because I was thinking to try to
work on linux instead of windows, now definitvely I'll get my MSCA :)
The only problem is I have to learn linux for the master certification.

--
Oracle 9i,10g Certified Professional
Experience on Orace 7,8i

8 years of experience in Administration, developing and design