Re: Microsoft Windows, will rule in the next 8 years in the market

  • From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 10:37:15 -0500

Nuno Souto wrote:

>Pete Sharman apparently said,on my timestamp of 29/01/2005 7:21 AM:
>
> > There should never be a need to lose respect for the OCM.  :)
>
>That's good.  Because the OCP is nothing but laughable...

The evil HR drones seem to disagree with you. I have both 8i & 9i OCP. I
you have OCP
and wear a necktie, you're a good DBA, even if your real life experience
is measured in weeks,
rather then years. I'll reveal you a secret: world is ruled by PHB-like
guys. We first have to
discover the intelligent life on Earth, before looking for it in outer
space.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA