Re: Microsoft Windows, will rule in the next 8 years in the market

  • From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Goulet, Dick" <DGoulet@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:37:38 -0400

Thanks Goulet, I make you the same question I did to Jared
which is your opinion, in 8 years
x% of client customers will be windows/linux
and
x% of server customer will be windows/linux
For example in your office, how much linux & windows computers you have.
:)

--
Oracle 9i,10g Certified Professional
Experience on Orace 7,8i

8 years of experience in Administration, developing and design
--
//www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l