RE: Metalink is down, isn't it? Or it isjust on my side ...

  • From: "Reidy, Ron" <Ron.Reidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j.velikanovs@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:59:01 -0600

They're hosed (again!).

POS!

-----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jurijs Velikanovs
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 9:55 AM
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Metalink is down, isn't it? Or it isjust on my side ...

Hello everyone,

Just wonder if you also can't connect to the Metalink?
I am based in the UK and can't connect during last 1/2 hours.
Is it planed downtime? Any ideas then it will be available again?
Or it is an additional prove of UNBREAKABLE Oracle ;)

--
Yury
+44 7738 013090 (GMT)

information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is
intended
sender  of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by

//www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l