Re: Metalink is down, isn't it? Or it isjust on my side ...

  • From: "Jurijs Velikanovs" <j.velikanovs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 18:08:54 +0100

Just appeared on the Front page of the Metalink :)

The first phase is an excellent one ;)
============================
Welcome to Oracle MetaLink

MetaLink is temporarily unavailable

MetaLink is temporarily unavailable. We are aware of the problem and
are working to correct it as quickly as possible. Please contact your
local support center for assistance with any high priority requests.

For contact information regarding your local support center, please
refer to the Oracle Support contact page at
http://www.oracle.com/support/contact.html.

Please note: If you still see this page when returning to MetaLink,
then it may be residing in cache on your local system. Therefore, you
may need to clear local cache and restart your browser in order to
access MetaLink.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you in advance for your patience.

Thank you!
The MetaLink Team

On 8/29/06, Jurijs Velikanovs <j.velikanovs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone,

Just wonder if you also can't connect to the Metalink?
I am based in the UK and can't connect during last 1/2 hours.
Is it planed downtime? Any ideas then it will be available again?
Or it is an additional prove of UNBREAKABLE Oracle ;)

--
Yury
+44 7738 013090 (GMT)