Re: Metalink is down, isn't it? Or it isjust on my side ...

  • From: Andrey Kriushin <Andrey.Kriushin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 21:11:37 +0400

Ok, Mark. Here is the first question:
what can you do? :-)

--Andrey

Bobak, Mark wrote:
I don't know what everyone's problem is, it works fine for me!  I have
ultra-platinum, chrome-plated, gold support, laced with titanium!  I get
my own private instance of MetaLink all to myself!  Just send me your
questions, and I'll see what I can do! ;-)

-- Mark J. Bobak Senior Oracle Architect ProQuest Information & Learning

Ours is the age that is proud of machines that can think and suspicious
of men who try to. --H. Mumford Jones, 1892-1980

-- //www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l