Metalink Draft SR bug?

  • From: "Charles Schultz" <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:12:27 -0500

Anyone else seeing some strange behaviors with the new Metalink Draft SR?
Whenever we create one and then finally publish it, we get a tag-along SR
with bogus data in all the fields. For instance:
Product *Oracle Install Base*  Product Version *10.1.0.3*  Platform *Apple
Macintosh PowerPC*  Platform Version *10.3.9*  Database Version
*10.1.0.3*  Brief
Problem Statement *Install fails when running root.sh script with CRS not
starting. please advise*

It would be interesting to see CRS running on a 10.3.9 version of Macintosh
on a PowerPC. *grin* You can edit and save the bogus draft SR, but you
cannot submit it. Very strange.

--
Charles Schultz