Metalink

  • From: "Goulet, Richard" <Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:34:01 -0400

Someone here made a statement a while ago that they were headed to
Oracle to make some constructive criticisms of Metalink.  Well I'd like
to add one to that.  I just updated an iTAR by uploading a file and then
wanted to add some text to the ticket.  Well the upload went well, but
to add text you have to re-query the ticket and then add your comments.
Otherwise you get this message that the "TAR has been updated by another
session".  Sure it has, mine, so why do I need to re-query for the iTAR?

Richard Goulet

Senior Oracle DBA/Na Team Leader