RE: Mention in Oracle Mag

  • From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle Discussion List" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:34:36 -0600

I'm just happy they're doing it.  For a while now, OTN's given props to
"external" sites like Werner Puschitz's great Oracle-on-Linux website.
These links help their customers, which in turn helps Oracle Corp,
right?  It's kind of an extention to the User Groups in that these
websites generally *help* with their products without the legal
liability, maintenance costs and other negatives for a company.  It's a
sweet deal for all of us!

Rich