RE: Measure CPU utilization for a database

  • From: <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Sreejith.Sreekantan@xxxxxxxxxx>, <fmhabash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 09:42:50 -0400

I read the thread backwards, so I figure you are already past this comment.
Sorry if this is redundant.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
904 727-2546

________________________________
From:        fmhabash <fmhabash@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        Sreejith.Sreekantan@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc:        oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        04/06/2011 06:09 PM
________________________________

Go after awr INSTANCE CPU PERCENTAGES: % of busy cpu for instance. This
gives you instance cpu as percent of total host cpu.

Thank you.

DISCLAIMER:

"The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for the
person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly contact the sender
and destroy all copies of the original communication. IBS makes no warranty,
express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of
the information contained in this email or any attachment and is not liable for
any errors, defects, omissions, viruses or for resultant loss or damage, if
any, direct or indirect."