Re: Max DB connections Oracle XE

  • From: "Gints Plivna" <gints.plivna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: titanyen2000@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 20:09:02 +0200

By default XE have initialization parameter processes set to 40.
Oracle internally need some ~20 processes so only ~20 are left to user
initially and it seems one cannot do more :)

However just change processes to something bigger and restart db.

Of course sooner or later you'll stop on allowable memory errors.

Gints Plivna
http://www.gplivna.eu