Re: Materialized view - Prebuilt table

  • From: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chiragdba@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 14:15:24 -0700

On 5/4/07, Chirag DBA <chiragdba@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I have to create MV on the prebuilt table as have some weird req to
replicate 10g DB on 9i DB. Client migrated to 10g from 9i and want all data
to be replicated till they get satisfied from 10g.

I would suggest one or both of the following:

1) Read up on MV in both the manuals and notes on MetaLink so you are
sure you understand how they work.

2) Learn how to ask a question so that enough information is available for
someone else to have an idea of what you actually tried.

Jared Still