Re: Mat View - used by?

  • From: "Tim Gorman" <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: anthony.ballo@xxxxxxxxxxx, "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 17:52:38 +0000

Look for the name of the MV in the OBJECT_NAME column of DBA_HIST_SQL_PLAN,
which will give you a list of SQL_IDs, not people or users. However, you can
then query DBA_HIST_ACTIVE_SESS_HISTORY for session information (including
USER_ID, MODULE, ACTION, etc) based on those SQL_IDs.
Just be aware that the AWR information is not an audit trail, but sampled data,
so it is not perfect or definitive.

But it is way, WAY, *WAY* better than nothing... :-)

Happy hunting!