Re: Masking sensitive data on a cloned database

  • From: Martin Bach <development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: martin.a.berger@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:29:21 +0000

Isn't that integrated now into dbconsole from 11.2 (maybe 11.1)? My memory might be playing tricks on me there but I thought I have seen it...

HTH

Martin
--
Martin Bach
OCM 10g

Martin Berger wrote:
there is an 'Oracle Data Masking Pack' for Enterprise Manager Grid Control.

I've never tested it, but they say they can do a lot of work for you - if you pay for it.

hth
 Martin

Does anyone have a preferred method or utility for masking data on a cloned copy of a production database?