Re: Marking a Document as a 'Favorite' in MOS

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jkstill@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 14:42:46 +0000

It depends :) In flash MOS then there's an unintuitive star that you click
to add/remove a document from favourites (top left of the document). In html
MOS then there's an unintuitive icon (a plus on a sort of pillar) at the
left of the next steps box (top right) that adds to favourites.

Given the lack of ability to organize favourites (wait till you have more
than about 30) and the nice predictable url format for displaying notes etc
that Yong Huang has pointed out before then I personally keep meaning to
create a small apex app to maintain such a list of useful notes.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA