Re: Manually changing existing histograms

  • From: breitliw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "oracle-l (oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Martin Klier" <usn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 08:04:53 -0600

Martin,

I don't know about modifying an existing FB histogram. Just create the
entire histogram from scratch, its is documented and there are examples
on the net ( e.g. my own website ) on how to do it. Just use the number
for the two values from the existing histogram and then add the 0 and
the frequency you want to assign to it.
Email me directly if you need specific help.

Dear list,

  --
Wolfgang Breitling
Centrex Consulting Corporation