Re: Manual UPgrade question

  • From: Jack van Zanen <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RStorey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 13:57:48 +1000

As you will be upgrading on old Hardware (I believe) the upgrade will not
take care of the word size change.
After you copy to new hardware there is an additional step you will need to
perform

Changing between 32-bit and 64-bit Word Sizes (Doc ID 62290.1)

Jack

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation