Makefiles for Oracle Forms

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L Freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 17:50:14 -0700

Dear list,
Been awhile since posting here, hopefully this is something simple.

I have a need for makefiles to be used to compile Oracle forms and menus.

Seems to me I have seen or used to have a ready made example for that, but
can't seem to locate one now.

If not, it isn't too difficult to build a simple one to start.

What I am secretly hoping for is that someone has created an elegant
makefile for forms that dynamically builds dependencies when new files
appear in the directory. :)

Jared Still
Home Page: http://jaredstill.com