RE: Make trace files with large sql statements available to developers

  • From: "Post, Ethan" <Ethan.Post@xxxxxx>
  • To: <Eric.Buddelmeijer@xxxxxxxxxx>, <davidsharples@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:02:30 -0600

I am pretty sure I saw an article the other day showing how to put the
contents of a trace file into a table in the database and query it,
can't recall where.

I have also allowed a web interface which allows developers ability to
see trace files and download them, this directory can be password
enabled and I use pretty simply cgi script for this. You can also set up
a job to come along and tkprof files for you.