RE: Major-domo?

  • From: "Thater, William" <William.Thater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 08:58:23 -0500

Don Cohoon  scribbled on the wall in glitter crayon:

> Wasn't Oracle-L  (circa 1995) using a SUNY IBM Mainframe once upon a
> time?  What a long strange trip it has been.

actually it was a VAX, now an alpha and it's still going.  this list,
although named the same is a different beast altogether.  that one was meant
for internal to SUNY system oracle users.

--
Bill "Shrek" Thater     ORACLE DBA
"I'm going to work my ticket if I can..." -- Gilwell song