Re: MV Refresh to a specific SCN/PIT or consistently

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 17:10:43 -0300

Hi,
  Thanks, I started looking at refresh groups and they are definitely what
we need. I actually went back to the design document, and the refresh
groups are there... they are just not created in the database, which is
strange because the architecture document and the initial deploy were done
by the same architect.

  I knew there had to be an easy way to do this. :-)

cheers

Alan.-