Re: MOTS

  • From: "Tim Gorman" <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 18:35:29 +0000

 RMOUG "Training Days 2012" in Denver CO from 14-16 Feb 2012 is an incredible
training value at something less than $300 for registration for the 2-day event
(depending on when one registers -- haven't set pricing yet). This will be our
22nd "Training Days" conference, I believe...

As an added bonus, we'll be training our airport greeters to the conference to
include tours of all of the "New World Order" conspiracy theory sites at the
Denver Int'l Airport as well... google "denver international airport
conspiracy" if you want more information on what I'm referring to... :-)

...so c'mon to Colorado in February, attend a great technical conference in the
city, maybe enjoy snow sports before or afterwards, and maybe learn about some
truly whacky conspiracy theories at the airport...