Re: MOS - site changing again

  • From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 13:41:03 -0700

Absolutely I have fond memories - of blogging, posting, phoning, and
discussing the various shortcomings of their User Dis-interface.

The flash version got me to the point of complaining every time I talked
about Oracle, which ultimately led me to stop posting in various
forums.  Perhaps I will be able to start posting again without cringing.

One can only hope that MOS will put their experience to good use and
provide something that actually provides us with support with minimal
frustration.

/Hans