Re: MOS - site changing again

  • From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 10:17:09 -0700

>   Favorites.  Did you have favorites categorized by topic in the Favorites
> manager?

Hopefully that is still in the works.   And thankfully the Favorites are
not simply gone, just the organization by topic.

Overall, I am reasonably pleased and immensely surprised that that the
release is as good and responsive as it is.  Still a lot of small things
to do, but not bad for a release.  And so stated on my blog.

/Hans