Re: MOS - site changing again

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pjhoraclel@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 20:42:14 -0800

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 8:51 AM, Peter Hitchman <pjhoraclel@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
> Slow off the mark on this one.
>
> Initial impressions of the new supporthtml.oracle.com site:

Firefox 8.0 - doesn't work.  Cannot get past the acceptance button.

Pushing it does nothing.

Chrome:  At least I can get to the main screen in Chrome.

The response is snappy, and so far all seems to work.

Explored the patches, found an article by ID - no issues.

Favorites.  Did you have favorites categorized by topic in the Favorites
manager?

Apparently you and I were wasting our time in doing so.

I had quite a number of favorites organized by topic, and now those topic
are gone.

Jared