Re: MOS down again

  • From: Gints Plivna <gints.plivna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 11:27:52 +0200

Actually to my big surprise it IS BACK again :D
I can access at least old posts http://blogs.oracle.com/Support/
without any problems

I like his tweets http://twitter.com/cwarticki :

<excerpt starts>
Blog back online and Twittering again - Helping out the customers.
about 13 hours ago from LinkedIn

#Oracle - No longer posting to best practices support blog. Refer to
My Oracle Support Communities instead.
1:00 PM Feb 12th from web
@brad_tumy - sorry brad, I can't help you with this. I'm not allowed
to represent Oracle Support through social media. Please escalate SR.
12:55 PM Feb 12th from web in reply to brad_tumy
<excerpt ends>

Something interesting going on with all that....

Gints Plivna
http://www.gplivna.eu