Re: Looking to hire a DBA - Washington, DC area

  • From: "Thomas Day" <tomday2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:01:28 -0500

To answer a few of the questions:

You must be able to obtain a clearance.  It is a life-time clearance; i.e.,
not just the past seven or ten years.  However, they do not investigate back
further than seven years in your employment history.  If you have a
clearance, that's a good begining.  If you don't have a clearance and you
want one and you think you can pass the investigation then this is an
opportunity.

Working from home depends on the contract.  I don't have the particulars on
this contract.

If in doubt, send your resume.  What's the worst that can happen?  Send your
resume directly to me NOT to the maillist.