Re: Looking for Scripts for Database Month Growth / Tablespace Growth.

  • From: Sheldon Quinny <sheldonquinny@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Subodh Deshpande <deshpande.subodh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 09:32:35 +0300

My Applications online 24x7 with an  OLTP Database ....where we having DML
activity by the second....

So , the things is , I know the tables are growing and the tablespaces I
just want scripts which would Monitor the Tablespace Growth...

Basically for now I am just concern with Monitoring the Tablesapce Growth
Since I have to forecast the Space Consumption and Submit my recommendation
for more resources..

Thanks.